Meet the Officiants
Why Choose Us For Your Couples Officiants?”
- Because they will rave about their ceremony and remember it was your referral that brought them to us. They will see your service as value added service indeed!
- Because we have 10 years of expertise here in Naples and some of us are 30 year therapists as well. Our intention as “OFFICIANTS FOR LIFE” is not only to marry the couple but to help them after the ceremony for as many years as they want to stay in touch, to “help them keep their marriage alive and well”!
- Because each of us has 10 years or more of professional speaking experience which makes a complete difference when we present a ceremony of which everyone can feel a part.
- Because we care about and have a passion for coupleship as is reflected in the articles we write and post on our website to support our couples.
- Because we will uphold and support their decision to get married and have their reception at your location; because we only work in locations which to us represent the beauty of Florida to so many of our destination wedding couples.
|Meet Bob Mitchell, Ph.D.
Reverend , teacher, and life-long learner, Bob’s relationship skills have endeared him to many people in many different circumstances during the past 40 years. His calm, considerate manner, and his international experience, have given him particular expertise in conducting interdenominational and interfaith ceremonies. Bob’s goal is to create personalized ceremonies that brides and grooms will remember fondly for the rest of their lives.“I believe that when a couple declares their love for each other through the bonds of marriage, the commitment they make to each other through their wedding vows to love and to cherish every day, is the most beautiful expression of being human.” — Bob Mitchell, Ph.D.
|Meet Catherine Fazzina, M.A.
Reverend, notary, relationship support guide, Catherine’s experience with people over the last 40 years has prepared her with the genuineness and caring that are her strengths with couples. Whether officiating a civil, religious, or commitment ceremony, Catherine’s support comes through clearly as an expression of the couples love for one another. “In my experience, I see the necessity of accompanying each couple on their journey so that the ceremony is a living expression and witness of their love and to those whose lives have touched them along the way.” — Catherine Fazzina, M.A.
|Meet Doug Rickenbach
Reverend, life-long learner, coach, Doug’s leadership and organizational skills have enabled him to bring a calming and reassuring presence to many people in many settings. His background and demeanor have given him the ability to help couples overcome any anxieties they may have about their ceremony. Doug’s goal is to help the couple craft an appropriate script for their “special day” that will make it both a pleasant and memorable occasion which they can remember for the rest of their lives.
“To be entrusted with a couple’s wedding celebration is a role I take very seriously. It is wonderful to help them realize that their wedding day is only the beginning of the best days of their lives” - Doug Rickenbach
|Meet Cynthia Mitchell, M.Ed.
Reverend, spiritual director, relationship support guide, Cynthia’s work with couples spans over 35 years. As a former relationship therapist, she knows how to help couples embrace the gift of love. Differentiating between religion and spirituality, Cynthia offers a view of the spiritual life that opens people to marriage as a gift to transform their lives.
“In my own marriage, I see the necessity of renewing our love each and every day and I want to be available to our couples not only at their wedding, but throughout their married lifetime.” — Cynthia Mitchell, M.Ed.
Marco Island Beach Weddings | Southwest FL Wedding Packages | Southwest Florida Officiant | Marco Island Wedding Packages | Naples Officiants | Southwest FL Beach Weddings | Marco Island Officiant | Southwest Florida Beach Weddings | Southwest Florida Wedding Packages