Most brides and grooms and their families are looking for a wedding day that is stress free. Some have put many hours into the planning and organizing of this special day by themselves, others hired a professional planner to create their dream wedding. Either way, now the day is near and the list of “to-dos” on the day of looms large. It’s time to consider the value of hiring a professional to bring all these details together so that you and your and family and friends can enjoy the wedding day without having to oversee all the details.
The perfect solution is to secure the services of a wedding planner who does just that. See "A Tale of Two Weddings" for confirmation.
We call this service, “Day-of- Coordination”. We coordinate your details, you can breathe easier, and the wedding becomes a true celebration for everyone.
Imagine a day with beautiful gulf breezes, and gorgeous sunshine, and imagine the feeling of knowing, “everything is alright and I can just enjoy my special day.” That is how you will feel when we are your wedding day on-site coordinators.
A sample day of on-site coordination package could include:
PEACE OF MIND
Timelines - create and send to all vendors on your wedding team so that everyone is in sync.
Rehearsal – coordinate time of arrival for officiant, wedding party, and guests who will be in the processional. Oversee the smooth preparation of the rehearsal making sure everyone knows what is expected of them, such as their place in the processional / recessional.
Rehearsal Dinner – Oversee set up of venue, welcome guests and escort them to dining area.
Preparation of reception site – this can include a multitude of tasks such as:
- Setting up place cards, escort cards, centerpieces, signs and/or picture frames, tables for special items like: messages to the couple, candy bar, remembrance /photos (use your imagination!)
- On-Site Day of Wedding – Oversee/coordinate all set up of floral, chairs, tables for programs, sand ceremony, etc., paying attention to detail at every level
- Direct guests to ceremony site
- Manage timing for line-up, processional, musician, officiant
- After the ceremony provide a private moment for the couple, manage a receiving line
- Direct guests to cocktail hour, assist photographer to gather guests/wedding party for photographs
- Gather all items left on the beach putting them in a designated area
- After cocktail hour direct guests to dinner and reception (coordinate timing with Food and Beverage Manager at the venue)
- Once all guests are seated turn over the rest of the program to the F&B Manager and DJ/musician, or if the couple want you to remain on site to oversee the reception events like cake cutting, 1st dance, etc.
We customize these packages to meet your needs. We offer packages that cover:
- Pre-Ceremony and Ceremony
- Pre-Ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour
- Pre-Ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception