Planning a Destination Wedding? Southwest Florida is the perfect location to have a wedding that is completely YOU. A Destination wedding is virtually stress-free and almost guaranteed to be simpler (and quicker!) to plan than a traditional wedding and reception; especially when you hire a local wedding planner to help you with all the details. And you can truly enjoy the time you spend with your family and friends before, during and after the big day. Here are 6 reasons to have a wedding in Southwest Florida:
1. Get Married on the Beach or on the Water. Beautiful white sands, waving coconut palms and, sparkling water make it an ideal location for those searching for a romantic beach wedding. Select a beautiful beach as your perfect setting. Choose local flora and fauna for décor to create just the right ambiance for an unforgettable event.
2. The Beautiful Sunsets provide the perfect backdrop to a wedding ceremony and reception. Our sunsets are breathtaking and memory-making.
3. The Weather is beautiful and balmy year ‘round, which makes Southwest Florida the perfect destination for your wedding. Sunshine gives everyone an emotional boost, especially when escaping the cold, snow or the concrete jungle
4. There's Plenty to Keep You and Your Guests Entertained. Sanibel Island boasts a beautiful nature preserve and wildlife refuge. Take an Eco-tour from the Naples docks or whale watch from Captiva. Or, do some shelling and sightseeing on Marco Island. There are plenty of water sports including waterskiing, jetskiing, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking and canoeing. And if golf is your game, there are plenty of courses in the area. Walk the Calusa Heritage Trail to learn how and why the Calusa Indians dug miles of canals and built huge shell mounds. Captiva Cruises offers narrated trips to the park, while providing great information and local lore. Take a trolley tour of Naples to see its unparalleled beauty. You’ll see why Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and Harvey Firestone owned homes here.
5. A Happy Place, for the second year running, Naples, Florida, was named the happiest community in the US – the perfect place to begin your "Happily ever after".
6. A Lasting Memory that you and your guests will have forever.