Have you been dreaming about that perfect wedding since even before the “big question” was popped? And since that day, do you feel even a little bit overwhelmed with all the details and responsibility it takes to plan your dream day yourself? A professional wedding planner can help make the day you’ll always remember a wonderful experience and take the stress out of planning all those little details.
Wedding planners are your right hand, helping plan everything, including every detail in the ceremony and reception. She or he can be there from the moment you choose your venue (or even help you make that choice) right down to the moment the last guest leaves the reception. You have the choice to give as much or as little responsibility to the planner as you desire.
But how do you know if you should hire a wedding planner? Here are six reasons to hire the perfect wedding planner:
1. The first and probably most important goal of a wedding planner is to relieve as much stress for you as possible while still making you feel in control of your wedding. A good wedding planner will be there to coordinate the entire event from beginning to end. This includes working with all the vendors, overseeing that each person stays on time and on task.
2. If you have a strict budget, your wedding planner will be sensitive to the budget and is capable of balancing your expenses. A good planner will help you prioritize your costs and where you need to allot more money. And, statistics have shown that many weddings go over budget without the help of a wedding planner. Your wedding planner can help you stick to your budget, help you find vendors within your budget and help you with other special deals you would otherwise not have access to.
3. A wedding planner will have the creativity to encourage and execute your unique ideas. This is your wedding, you know what will make it memorable, and the right wedding planner should help make those dreams come true. However, as professionals, they know what is and is not acceptable for a wedding ceremony.
4. If the ceremony is planned at a destination other than where the couple lives, a planner in that area will be familiar with the locale and will know the best hotels, venues and vendors in the area.
5. The right planner can narrow down your choices, finding those that reflect your taste and interests, making choosing easier on you. So, for instance, instead of thousands of invitations, a wedding planner will weed out the obviously unsatisfactory ones and let you choose from those closest to your style.
6. Finally, wedding planners know the important questions everyone else forgets to ask. It is the wedding planner’s job to leave no corner untouched.
Once you have hired your perfect wedding planner, relax and know your big day is in good hands.
If you are considering a beach destination, consider the West Coast of Florida - Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Sanibel & Captiva have beautiful beaches and are also the perfect place for that special, romantic honeymoon.
A Beautiful Florida Wedding will help you plan your destination wedding with the peace of mind and assurance that… Everything will be more beautiful than you imagined it could be!